Week Beginning 21st February 2022
Reading with Mr Hicks
Tuesday 22nd February 2022
Writing with Mrs Bennett
Stone Age Boy
All of our work for the next three weeks will be around this book. Please watch the video clip of the book being read first.
Wednesday 23rd February 2022
Watch the video clip and have a go at answering the following questions:
- Who are the main characters?
- What has happened to the boy in the story?
- How might the boy be feeling?
- How do you think it happened?
- How do you think he is feeling?
- Are the people in the village reacting to the boy the way you think they would/should be?
Write down your answers and send them to Mrs Bennett.
Thursday 24th February 2022
Re-watch the video and discuss the story with a family member or adult. Think about the questions that you might ask Om or the boy. Use question words: Who? What? When? Where? Why? and How?
Think of as many questions as you can and write these on some paper/post-it notes. Then, order them from most to least relevant/important in the shape of a diamond. You can write them directly onto the worksheet below if you would like.