Friday 8th January 2021
Watch the video clip below and whilst watching, can you write down some interesting adjectives to describe how the music sounds to you?
Once you have done this, can you have a go at answering these two questions:
- Do these words reflect what a good movie trailer should be like?
- What is the purpose of a good film trailer?
The Music Of Marvel Studios - 2002 to 2011
Friday 15th January 2021
Re-watch the same video clip as last week. Can you write down some of the instruments that you can hear throughout the clip? Does the music get faster or slower as you watch.
Friday 22nd January 2021
Re-watch the video clip that we've been listening to the last few weeks. Can you write a paragraph to describe the dynamics (volume) of the music using musical terms. You can find a list of these musical terms by clicking the link below. Remember our Non-Negotiables!
Friday 29th January 2021
Watch this new video clip below.
Can you think about or research the meaning of 'isolation'. Does the music reflect the title of the soundtrack? What gives the music the feeling of being alone?
Iron Man 3 - Isolation
Friday 5th February 2021
Listen to the tracks below and have a go at the following tasks.
- What is your favourite track? Why?
- What is your least favourite track? Why?
- Can you match any of the musical terms we looked at a few weeks ago to these pieces of work?
- Do you think the musical terms matches the title of the piece of music?
Track 1 - Iron Man 3
Track 2 - War Machine
Track 3 - Dive Bombers
Track 4 - New Beginnings
Track 5 - Stark