In Year 4/5 our PE days are Monday & Tuesday.
All children must have a P.E. kit:
- Red T-shirt
- Black shorts/ tracksuit pants/ leggings
- Black Pumps (please check these regularly. As you know, little feet grow quickly!)
- Sweatshirt, tracksuit bottoms and trainers are useful in Key Stage 2 for outdoor P.E. lessons
Please name all items of uniform.
- Pupils may wear earrings but they must be of small stud type – no hoops or other fashion earrings.
- Long hair should be tied back.
- Hair accessories should be of school colour (red/white/black/grey) and not excessive.
- Make up or nail varnish is not permitted at any time.
- Watches may be worn but the children should be made aware that they are worn entirely at their own risk. They should be removed for PE and games and are the responsibility of the particular child.
All jewellery must be removed by the child and not the teacher before P.E./ games lessons. Staff members cannot remove your child’s earrings.
We encourage children to bring a bottle of plain water so that they have access to water throughout the day. If you send your child with a water bottle, please ensure you put their name on it.
No PE kit will mean they will have to go to another class with work to do.