St Augustine’s school has a PTA (Parent Teachers’ Association)
All parents are by definition members and all are welcome to join us for a PTA meeting.
What does a PTA do?
A PTA can:
- Raise funds to help the school provide resources and extras for the pupil
- Run social events for parents and children Provide support for school trips and outings and other special events
- Run after-school clubs for sport, music or drama
- Organise meetings to inform parents about education issues, especially when changes are taking place
- Be a chance to meet and talk to other parents.