FREE SCHOOL MEAL AND PUPIL PREMIUM
All children in key stage one (aged 4-7) are entitled to the Universal Free School Meals. However, in addition to this, the school can access additional government funding to support learning for those pupils from families who are in receipt of the benefits listed below:
Qualifying benefits are:
- Receipt of Income Support or Income Based Jobseekers Allowance
- Receipt of Income Related Employment and Support Allowance
- Receipt of Child Tax Credit, with an annual income of LESS than £16,190 and NOT in receipt of working Tax Credit
- Receipt of the Guarantee Element of State Pension Credit
- Receipt of support and part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Receipt of Universal Credit
Please Note: Eligibility for Working Tax Credit automatically means that a family is NOT eligible for Free School Meals.
If you qualify for any of the above, please complete the form below and return to school or direct to the South Area Education Office. (Address is listed on the form).
If you have any questions before completing the form, you may telephone the South Area Office on 01772 531809.