St Augustine’s school has a PTA (Parent Teachers’ Association)
All parents are by definition members and all are welcome to join us for a PTA meeting once a month, usually the first Tuesday of the month 2-3pm.
Current members: Julie Shorrock (secretary) Jeanette Ridge (Treasurer)
Asma Hussain Moira Finley-Landry Aaliyah Laly Charlene Mackinson
What does a PTA do?
A PTA can:
- Raise funds to help the school provide resources and extras for the pupil
- Run social events for parents and children Provide support for school trips and outings and other special events
- Run after-school clubs for sport, music or drama
- Organise meetings to inform parents about education issues, especially when changes are taking place
- Be a chance to meet and talk to other parents.
Please click on the link to see the latest minutes of the meeting:
Upcoming events are:
and if we get enough parent support, we hope to be having an Advent Disco at the end of the Autumn Term.
If you are interested in helping to run a stall for the Christmas Fair, please see J. Shorrock